Friday, September 23

It's Painted Purple.

One term passed, and here I'm updating the blog again. I'm waaaaayyyyyyyy to free to do this, after too busy to even have a look at it. Twitter and Facebook really put an effort to kill my journal-ish blog. And the saddest thing - I forgot the username and password for this blog. *sweating blood* lol.

Well, it's a real impromptu change in my plan, (it actually turns back to the original one though) - so not a dinosourous disaster unless my sponsor stop giving me my allowance and pay for my exams!! ).

Not much I can say about 'the thing', it's just like a dream (not nightmare!) come true. It's a wish in a sentence I start with a word 'If', in which I unknowingly casts deep in my mind. Maybe I should start make this sentence a habit, "If I'm getting married this year...', 'with...'--> to complete the wish. gagagaga~

Well, first of all, and all in all,  I'm grateful to Him to allow me to be here again for another chilling winter. Celebrating my so-called 'diet' with cheapest vegetables. Being studious with the books of my mini library and exceptional BBH doctors - with my beloved surgeons are in town!! ^^ Yes, lots more to learn from them, I just can't get it enough. And, I just don't want to change my environment, just yet! I'm not saying I'd love to stay here forever, but soon~ I'll be back, and join the first-liners of pioneers during Graduation Day.

Hope my hidden plans are blessed and will succeed  ;p.

p/s: now I can understand the dilemma of overseas students to return home, in my case - it's the 'incredible' India! which I actually need to think thousands of time for it!  ^^ And I'll be grandly diagnosed as neurotic if I actually say definite 'NO, I want to stay here'. But, well~ HE already decided for me and save me from the title. =)

Note : I'm ready to excel again, inshaAllah!

Sorry to make it viral through this, again.
These are what MY boys tell me. And thus, I'm confident for what HE put me in.
So, save the tears! and chills!



Nevertheless,
 BITTAUFEEQ WANNAJAH 
to fellow comrades battling on the first lines. 
Excel well in the exams, and go back home already! lol. 
- only if they read these. gagagaga -

2 comments:

Faeiz Syezri Adzmin. said...

Betul E.
Rasa sedih sangat nak tinggalkan India.
Tapi kalau bagitau orang lain, mesti semua buat muka pelik. hehe
Berusaha. Jangan putus asa. Gambatene :)

Heimlich Tahir said...

Hehe. Days to go, but best to prepare ASAP. Goodluck yea abah/papa/pak. Sori kalo xdapat menyampaikan diri ms wedding nt. Otherwise, akan berusaha menyeludupkan diri kalo cukup ongkosnya. ^^