Wednesday, March 13

A visit to Pulau Dilanggar Todak

I went on hiatus.  Lost my passwords again. lol. Though if recovered, still lacking of time to write.
Here I am, writing my travelogue, again.

Yeah, finally I was able to travel abroad again *hip hip hoorrayy!*, though just across the straits. hohoh.
I went to Singapore for my end of posting (EOP) holiday. got a week off and there was I.
Travelling with a good friend of mine -  coincidentally celebrated the birthday too. "Happy birthday, dear!'

I met with my Elmo, but he was doing performance. Here you are, Mr Elmo, you never aged! But you greww taller! haha!

What were good things in Singapore?
1. no hustle and bustle - though it's a city
2. no traffic jams
3. universal studios!
4. abundant variety of eastern world foods - but mostly non-halal! *sigh*
5. walk-able distances and MRT's available connecting the areas
6. perfect area for window shopping - though I ended up buy nothing. *peace! and grinned*
7. numerous massage parlours and spas - enter at ur own preference. Ladies, try to get lady masseurs.
8. the eye candies - Audi's and BMW's are everywhere - though not latest versions.

Places I fell in love in Singapore
1. Clarke Quay
- numbers of restaurants by the river
- but busy with foreigners especially europeans (maybe working in the area)
- large seafoods available -lobster, Australian crabs - tempted but unable since just ate our brunch.

2.  Universal Studio Singapore, Sentosa Island
- my favourite ride was Transformers ride
- stunts at Waterworld - very funny and I enjoyed it - enjoy the fun but not the stunt though
- and I wish to ride the twisting, about 3-mins roller-coaster next time I visit the place again.
- it's just a small part on Sentosa Island, gotta spend more time and discover the famous island

3. Bugis Junction
-connecting shopping complex with Malay street.
-good place for window shopping
- though it's rare to find my Versace perfume and Bvlgari

Singapore. It's indeed a very clean city with no thrash and rubbish around.
Rarely I met smoking people, indeed none except shisha at restaurants. As well as, rarely I found people under alcohol influnece walking on the road. (Or I just don't find them?)

And yes, best port Hotel 81 Heritage at Sultan Road.


No comments: