Salam aleik..
Busy seyh..
Ahad dah berlalu..putaran masa tak terhentikan oleh banyaknye kerja yg mesti dibuat..
Just finishes study group, xbanyak tajuk yg sempat dicover..hari rabu ni dah start paper anatomy, followed by physio n biochem..
Semput btol rasenye, banyak yg kene cover, talkin’ bout this, phys itself, the portion included in the IA is the topic just 1-day before the exam..huahua..apekah?
Still petang2 pegi maen volley, my fav sports.. [report for volley activity today: ramai orang buat ‘lube’ dan ‘lube’ itu mmg klaka ]haha…
Sick role tu penting?
Now, I’m not feeling well enuf, is it the stress due to IA? Or is it the ‘sick role’? I’m having mild flu, maybe due to quick change of the weather in b’lore, plus some homesick disease n rindu nye pasal..huhu…phone line plak baru jer bebas drp kene bar sbb xbayar bill..xde duit due to masalah bank yg lembap bangat, kate 21 hari bekerja, ni dah sebulan ++ rasenye…apehal la msalah yg berlaku tu yer? Dah 3 stories didengar psl benda alah ni…itulah lumrah dunia.. apetah lagi kalo jadik pioneer kat tempat baru..yang mmg ramai liars plak..(dah tak tahu camne nak letak husnu-zhon kat msalah ni..too much to count).
Exam is just around the corner
Is this the life as medic student?
It’s never being a sigh…but to count,
thus to compare n contrast with other friends out there…
Is this RISKY way would bring me back as a qualified doctor?
Is this hectic 1st year life would train me to be the physician of choice (ie good)?
Am I still not in a mood of taking these seriously?
Or am I now is who I was years back; a great procrastinator?
buffer in me
There r groups I conduct,
yet I’m not prepared
there r jobs to complete,
yet I never think to do
books fill the shelf,
the eyes just look at it
new info gets into mind,
curiosity repels back,
it wants its own way
to understand the sequence..
and at last,
eyes close
n I in my own world
the only thing I choose,
is always playing
with trial n error.
Still the buffer system
Never stop in me
The road not taken
There are roads in front, need wisdom to choose,
Ironically, cannot look back, because the roads never being the same even alike.
This new land brought me away from my early colleagues,
Who used to guide me to the right wisdom,
But now, nowhere to look for,
I need to guide myself, but,
where can I find the wisdom?
Muhasabah
Long story to tell, yet without having a single best muhasabah, no evaluation, thus nothing to look for in a story, aite? Setelah dititi, ditimbang seikhlas hati…this evaluation I bring forward to myself…
1) Character of a great procrastinator ade kurang dah sikit dr dlu..(alhamdulillah..n perlukan azam dan istiqamah yang lebih efektif)
2) Kebergantungan pada Allah itu mesti diletakkan di hadapan sekali, whatever risky life I get through, itu adalah ujianNya kepada hambaNya, untuk mendekatkan diri kepada Rabbi..
3) Think beyond the horizon, then u’ll see what u really wanna be, then set ur mind to the goal. Grip firmly the baton, feel the breeze, then run towards the line. The route is yours. Take shortest time to reach it, n then break own records, not others.
No comments:
Post a Comment