Saturday, May 23

high expectations

salam~


YEAH! dah boleh kembali memblog.

Exam theory dah abis siang tadi. Alhamdulillah~

Overall, okey..except patho paper 2. In fact, pharmac paper 2 pagi tadi pun agak menduga iman. Apa-apa pun, TAWAKAL ajelah. I've done my best. Eventhough semalam sakit kepala nak pitam lepas exam. Alhamdulillah hari ni sempat revise soalan spot (except few yang tertinggal).

Yang penting sekarang, TAWAKAL.TAWAKAL.TAWAKAL.TAWAKAL.

final result doesn't matter (eventhough it does matter to me), but the most important thing is the effort done to achieve it. It's the race to improve myself against time. Still practicals are waiting next week. Yeah, I love practicals~ especially pathology :D


I did have high expectations towards myself. My friend told me that I'm ambitious. All the time, I'm so much depressed whenever I can't achieve what I aim for. And the fact that I can't fulfil up to the other people expectations, especially my family (extended to relatives also). I blamed myself for that. I hate being a person whom always do wrongs and mistakes. I do. (Is this a regret letter?). Haha.


Okay. That was what happened. But now, I realised. Do the most best I can do. But still aim for the highest. 'Aim for the stars', that line is used to encourage. Get better every time. Every single things are His tests. The first thing I should look for in every test is ; am I able to get my faith (imaan) level higher up? Are all these tests change me towards better or bad person, that implicate how the faith change. But everyone knows, faith may change suddenly; it drops like a waterfall at a point or it may rise up just like the flight which is taking off - it's all up to us to keep it maintained, and give sustained action in life - see.. ayat dah jadik macam ayat pharmaco...


All in all,

test (exams & life tests) ->rising in faith -> feel more responsible -> give more effort -> do best in life -> successful ( eg : rise in faith or success in life). Even if not successful in life, rise in imaan is still better, since it gives positive feedback!


p/s: gambar sisipan jer nih..

ni sepatutnya jadik banner blog, dah upload kat banner part tu,tapi entah kenapa la takleh tukar, ke sebab dah banyak kali tukar banner?so, blogspot dah bosan takmo tukar my blogbanner dah? isk..tak paham..tak paham..jadik gambar sisipan je la banner ni haa..

No comments: