Monday, May 11

[May 11th] Fall

salam~

breaking of a pause... here i am, writing again.
it has been nearly no stories except exams. yup,even now.
it does sound very depressive. but now, i'm going to love it.
yeah, LOVE IT! haha. (gelak kejam...kikiki..)


-end of exams real fairy tales-


[May 11th] Fall


Episode 1 (2008) : Both of my housemates, Wani and Khaled fell from a motorbike after going to buy me a birthday cake. I felt like crying because of their efforts, since I told them not to hold a birthday party for me last year. Both had to take tetanus injection in MS Ramaiah Memorial Hospital. Terharu!!!


Episode 2 (2009) : This year, one more episode of fall comes into view. History repeats in different way. When both of my bestest siblings went to buy a cake in Barista, they bought drinks also. Unfortunately, that drinks fell off!! Fell on Khaled's clothes... She was halfly-bathed with coffee! Aiyoo~ Tapi rase nak gelak gak la. Why it must happen every time on my birthday? and that was the time they were buying my birthday cake? Luckily, my other sibling wasn't there. She's doing cooking at home. hehe.


Episode 3 : Will another episode of fall happen again? Will it be a FALL in love? haha..Wani ngan khaled kene jage-jage. I can relax because I already fall in love. [With Kim Hyun Joon = Yoon Ji Hoo]. -poyo- ha3.


However, thanx everyone for the blissful birthday party. I felt so released and much more than happy having u all in my life.


Kumaowo, ching-gu!! -I mean it towards my medic-team family members : wani (MAK TIRI), khaled (kak long), kz (kak kz), anne, as, fadh, ana, seti, ain, ken (mak). And towards orang-ganaz-nak-jadi-mafia; En. faeiz (hehe). kumaowo for the gifts. Thanx for everyones' wishes on facebook also.


p/s: so much tired answering pharmac theory paper for almost 6 hours (5 hours to be exact- kluar awal!) on my birthday...



one happy teddy bear family

from left : si kembar 'upin' & 'ipin', blue ('the mama'), ucu (di pangkuan), nini ('the papa'-i wonder nama papa perempuan?haha), shin goon ('angah'-the most front), along (the choc), jae haa (the purple nose).

No comments: