i am never a failure, just being a seeker in a long way.
'pasang surut semangat itu sudah pasti,
tapi harapan jangan pernah mati'.
Yes, together with pain, there're sweetness in His tests.
Bunches to look for, more to ponder upon..
And the bigger the test, the stronger I become.
InshaAllah.
Getting here, reunite with all the family members. I am so much in love with the moment.
Full-house. All nephews and nieces are home, except two whom are staying in sekolah pondok.
Yes, it's school break. Plus sweet, but kuat-membebel younger bro is also here.
There's no time like this, except first and 2nd day of raya.. I'm blessed, by Him in other way.
Seeing all of them reciting Quran and Muqaddam every morning, evening and night.
Together solat jemaah, and listening to their azan and iqamah. So loud and sound.
And yes, there's never a moment He'll leave me.
Always be there, even whenever not single one able to be the shoulder.
they're sweet. they're my strength and love.
(not-yet-a-full-house photo)

No comments:
Post a Comment